Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Wall is not the limit...


One fine saturday morning with nothing much to do i looked up at my bedroom wall and my itching fingers picked up a blue chalk.
Sophie, my daughter was more than happy to have a smiling dolphin and happy fish and birds to stare at from the bed facing the wall.
It took me 4 easy hours... with breaks, watched 'Dead poets Society' simultaneously...have watched the movie before...was catching up with it in between sketches...
Once the basic chalk work was done...got too lazy to figure out the painting part...so finally just picked up my favourite Black Waterproof ink, any comic book artist would swear by it...works best on paper...and i realised works best on my wall too!



1 comment:

Rajani Thindiath said...

I am looking forward to the next instalment...keep writing! :)